BC-PTOG15K PTO Generator
14 – 45 HP
This series of PTO Generators (15kw pictured) is designed for compact tractor’s providing an emergency electrical supply during hurricanes, ice storms, power outages, backup power or to supply power where and when you need it in the field, on the farm or ranch, and at home or cabin. It produces clean safe electricity when you need it. It has a thermal overload circuit breaker to protect the PTO generator from overload, a digital monitor displaying voltage and frequency metering. It produces simultaneous 120V and 240V power. The receptacles include AC120V and 120V/240V power.
- Standard 3 Pt/ Category I Hitch Mount. Models designed for 12 HP+ Rated Tractors
- This series of PTO Generator is designed for compact tractor’s providing an emergency electrical supply during hurricanes, ice storms, power outages, backup power or to supply power where & when you need it in the field on farm/ranch/home/cabin.
- Produces clean safe electricity when you need it.
- Thermal Overload Circuit Breakers
- The digital monitor displaying voltage & frequency metering
- Generator Produces simultaneous 120V & 240V power.
- Receptacles include AC 120V & 120V/240V single phase @ 60 Hertz plus 12v DC
- Moisture cover over receptacle panel
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Circuit breakers protect the generator from overload.
- Frame mounted to protect generator and raise generator for straighter PTO driveline connections
- Copper windings
- Hercular gear driven transfer case
|Frequency||60 Hertz||60 Hertz||60 Hertz|
|Rated Amps||125A/120V 42A/240V||125A/120V 63A/240V||125A/120V 63A/240V|
|Circuit Breakers||(2) 40A, (1) 30A, (2) 20A||(2) 50A, (1) 30A, (2) 20A||(2) 50A, (1) 30A, (2) 20A|
|Type of Output Receptacles||(1) 120v/240v/40A (4) 120v/20A (1)Locking 120v/30A (1) DC12v/8A||(1) 120v/240v/50A (4) 120v/20A (1)Locking 120v/30A (1) DC12v/8A||(1) 120v/240v/50A (4) 120v/20A (1)Locking 120v/8A (1) DC12v/8A|
|Tractor HP||18 HP (Cat-I) PTO||27 HP (Cat-I) PTO||45 HP (Cat-I) PTO|
|Gearbox Gear Oil||SAE 90||SAE 90||SAE 90|
|PTO Driveline Type Included||1-3/8” 6-spline 540 RPM||1-3/8” 6-spline 540 RPM||1-3/8” 6-spline 540 RPM|
|Weight||325 lbs||325 lbs||430 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||365 lbs||365 lbs||470 lbs|
Submit your review