FH-BX42R 4” Hydraulic Feed Wood Chipper
20- 30 HP
Select a Hydraulic Feed Wood Chipper Below to Purchase
Description of a
Hydraulic Feed Wood Chipper:
At the heart of the Wallenstein based BX chipper is an oversized heavy duty rotor and reversible chipping blades. The large diameter rotor has a faster tip speed for improved chipping action and the heavy gauge steel keeps your momentum to power through 4” diameter branches or 4 x 10” slabs. This is a fully self-contained unit.
- Blades: The reversible blades are precision cut high grade hardened tool steel. Hardening increases performance and extends life of the cutting edge, maximizing the performance of the chipper.
- Air Vents: Blowing force is maximized with air intake vents on the side of the chipper. Air enters through the vents and powers the chips out the chute up to 20 feet.
- Twig Breaker Blower Paddles: Behind the blades are blower paddles with integrated twig breakers designed for greater output force and smaller chips exiting the machine. This provides more consistent chip size and allows you to propel the chips further.
- Adjustable Chute: Easily control where you want the chips with the double adjustable exit chute. The chute swivels 270 degrees (facing operator is blocked) and the top deflector adjusts the distance.
- Hydraulic Feed Hopper with speed control and forward or reverse: Maximize your chipping with the aggressive hydraulic feed hopper. Chipping becomes effortless when you let the rotating teeth do all the work. As the brush is fed into the chipper, you can be ready with the next piece.
|Maximum Feed Capacity||4” x 10” Material|
|Maximum Diameter||5” Diameter|
|Min. Operation PTO HP||20 HP|
|Max. Capacity PTO HP||30 HP|
|No. of Blades||4|
|Rotor Size & Thickness||25” Dia x 3/4”|
|Flywheel Weight||85 lbs|
|Feeding System||Hydraulic Feed|
|Hopper Folded||42” L x 22” W x 60” H|
|Hopper Opening||20” x 20”|
|Mounting System||3 Point Hitch Cat I|
|Discharge Rotation||270° (facing operator blocked)|
|PTO Drive Line||Series 04 Shearpin Driveline|
|Net Weight||660 lbs|
|Gross Weight||705 lbs|
|Crate Size||29” x 33” x 88”|
Submit your review