Value-Leader VL-BHMD Direct Connect Backhoe
POWERED BY TRACTOR HYDRAULICS 8-11 GPM
Who is Value-Leader?
Value-Leader Implements was started in 1995 to provide a high quality high value option to compete with USA tractor dealership branded products. The focus has always been on providing the US consumer with long lasting dependable equipment. This is more value for our customers money.
This is done by always using high quality components and testing the components use in our implements. We also test the finished products for dependability, to make sure that they not only work but, that they last. We strive for our implement to be trouble free, when maintained, for not less than a 5 year period.
Value-Leader was the first USA implement company to offer a two year warranty on tractor implements.
Betstco Value-Leader backhoe attachments are a perfect combination of size and power. Light enough to move around, yet strong enough to get the tough jobs done. Some backhoe attachments boost heavier weight, but the weight is not power or durability. Additional unnecessary weight only adds stress to the frame of your tractor. Betstco Value-Leader VL-BHMD series backhoe attachments are manufactured using heavy Q-235 (American standard ASTM A-36) structural steel plate, the strongest plate steel available. The pieces are CNC laser cut so that they fit together perfectly, and are then precision welded. This combined with our superior design and high-quality components provides the best backhoe value available.
- Fits all tractor brands with standard Cat-I three-point Hitch
- Directly hooks up to Tractor’s rear hydraulics
- Custom top link systems and double triangle 4th point mount removes the requirement of a sub-frame
- Parts and accessories in stock plus a large selection of optional bucket sizes
- Large selection of optional buckets sizes.
- 4-Way ISO Joy Stick Control
- Thumb and Ripper Available
- Total System Designed for Maximum Efficiency
- Backhoe Will Operate with Tractor at an Idle
- Additional Bucket size options, (subject to availability).
Specifications for Direct Connect Backhoe:
Recommended Tractor HP
Sub-compact 18-24 HP
3 Point Hitch
Digging Depth (B)
4’ – 5’
Overall Reach Out (A)
Operating Height Up (C)
Swing Arc (Dual Cylinder)
4’6” (up) 6’10” (down)
Dipper Boom Digging Force
Bucket Digging Force
Bucket Lift Capacity Extended
Bucket Size Included
12” – 3 teeth
Included Bucket Capacity
0.85 (cu ft)
Control Valve Type
(2) 4-way & (2) 2-way joystick
Hydraulic Tank Capacity
Hydraulic flow (Gallons Per Minute
Connects Directly to Tractor Rear Hydraulics
½” male quick connect fittings
Optional Bucket Sizes
7”, 9”, 16”
Submit your review