- Low Harmonic Distortion, appropriate for sensitive loads
- Cast Iron Gear Cast with 540 RPM 1 3/8″ input shaft
- 3- Point hitch connection frame and PTO drive shaft included
- 100% copper winding
- Digital Voltage Control
This series of PTO Generators (15kw pictured) are designed for compact tractor’s providing an emergency electrical supply during hurricanes, ice storms, power outages, backup power or to supply power where and when you need it in the field, on the farm or ranch, and at home or cabin. It produces clean safe electricity when you need it. The generator has thermal overload circuit breakers to protect the generator from overload, digital monitor displaying voltage and frequency metering. Generator produces simultaneous 120V and 240V power. The receptacles include AC120V and 120V/240V power.
Advantage over a gas powered generator is you have no engine to maintain and no need to start regularly to keep it ready to run. Frame mounted to protect your generator and raise it for straighter PTO driveline connections. Lifetime pre-lubricated bearings. Just hook it up to your Cat I 3-pt hitch. Generator is currently available in 5KW (VL-PTOG5K) and 15K (VL-PTOG15K).
VL-PTOG comes with a 2 year warranty and is extendable by 2 more years, for a total of 4 years, for an additional fee at the time of purchase. Parts are available thru Bests Products Parts Department. Call (541) 895-3083 to order parts, place an order or speak with our knowledgeable Support Staff.
- Standard 3 Pt/ Category I Hitch Mount. Models designed for 12 HP+ Rated Tractors
- This series of PTO Generator are designed for compact tractor’s providing an emergency electrical supply during hurricanes, ice storms, power outages, backup power or to supply power where & when you need it in field on farm/ranch/home/cabin.
- Produces clean safe electricity when you need it.
- Thermal Overload Circuit Breakers
- Digital monitor displaying voltage & frequency metering
- Generator Produces simultaneous 120V & 240V power.
- Receptacles include AC 120V & 120V/240V single phase @ 60 Hertz plus 12v DC
- Moisture cover over receptacle panel
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Circuit breakers protects generator from overload.
- Frame mounted to protect generator and raise generator for straighter PTO driveline connections
- Copper windings
- Hercular gear driven transfer case
- Lifetime pre-lubricated bearings
- Advantages vs gas powered generator: No Engine to maintain & no need to start regularly to keep it ready to run.
- Comes with standard 6-spline 540 RPM PTO driveline
- 2 Year Warranty