VL-LXG Power Harrow/Vertical Tiller
SKU: VL-LXG130, VL-LXG170, VL-LXG210
51" - 79"
25- 65 HP
The power harrow is an implement for seedbed preparation and weed control. There are many advantages to using a power harrow.
Select Tractor Tiller Below to Purchase
[tailor_products style="default" layout="grid" items_per_row="2" dots="1" meta="price" image_link="post" image_size="thumbnail" posts_per_page="12" product_tag="128" order_by="title" order="ASC" class="framefix tailor-5f9746cf0a552"][/tailor_products]
- Optimal soil break-up. Ideal distribution between fine soil in depth and larger sods on the surface, which prevents a surface crust from forming. The rotary blade movements exercise a horizontal and not a vertical pressure on the soil, preventing the formation of a hard layer at the depth.
- Versatility and all-purpose use: adaptation to most soil conditions and excellent capability of working virgin land.
- Optimal stubble/trash burying in the upper soil layer. In particular, the use of specific blades (on the grip) produces a perfect soil re-mixing even in large amounts of stubble/trash.
- Perfect soil leveling.
- Easy depth control allows quick and easy shallow weed control.
The rotary harrow will leave the soil with worms still intact and alive - aiding the natural structure of the soil.
- Perfect for cover crop mixing. The spade blades lift and tumble the soil, thoroughly mixing it, breaking up any clods and leaving a prepared and undamaged soil structure, which is fully de-compacted and aerated. This ability to mix and blend is a huge advantage when incorporating stubble and previous crop residue, as well as large
quantities of composts, slurry, manure, and other organic materials.
|Structure Weight||617 lb / 280 kg||728 lb / 330 kg||838 lb / 380 kg|
|Gear Box HP||50 HP||65 HP||65 HP|
|No. of Blade||12||16||18|
|Tilling width||51.2” / 1300 mm||66.9” / 1700 mm||82.7” / 2000 mm|
|Tilling depth||7.9” / 200 mm||7.9” / 200 mm||7.9” / 200 mm|
|PTO turning speed||540 r/min||540 r/min||540 r/min|
|Tractor PTO HP||25 - 50 HP||30 - 65 HP||35 - 65 HP|