VL-AM Boom Flail Mower, VL-AM80
Out of stock
When you have that impossible area to mow let the Value-Leader AM80 Boom mounted Flail mower makes it possible. This mower is designed to trim those impossible places. Places like Roadside Brush, Maintaining your Fence Lines, Clearing out that Ditch, Mowing those pesky branches that hang down and scratch the top of your vehicles, Mowing between the sidewalks and roadways, Mowing around the pond, Cleaning along the creek, Clearing over the top of the fence or getting that brush that is over the edge of the embankment.
Minimum Tractor Weight of 3,200 lbs Recommended. Always check stability with boom at full reach and close to the ground before using without additional counter balance. When boom is fully extended about 4 inches off the ground, push down on mower head. Tractor tire must not lift.
- Tractor 3-point Hitch Cat. I & II.
- Independent Self Contained Hydraulic Circuit with High-Efficiency Aluminum Gear Pump.
- Max. 540 RPM PTO.
- Hydraulic Valve System Operated by Flexible Cables & Control Unit with Mechanical Levers.
- High-Strength Framework Pre-Engineered for 3-Point Hitching to Cat. I & 2.
- Ground knives made of Hardened & Heat Treated Steel.
- Wear-Resistant Bushings with Lubricating Nipple.
- Lift Truck Connections.
- 35 Floating Cutting Head.