71″ Finish Mower, FH-FM180
29 in stock
- 6 foot cut with rear discharge with 3 point free float hitch
- For Tractors with 16 to 45 PTO horsepower
- Four 3" x 8" Adjustable Height Solid Rubber Caster Wheels (Cuts 1 to 3 inches)
- Rear chain guard allows the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged and reduces object throw.
- Heavy 3/16" guage Deck
The Farmer-Helper finishing mowers allow mowing close to shrubs and building for faster yard maintenance. Either side may be used for close trimming, which is a feature that is not available on side discharge systems. The rear discharge gives you an advantage for eliminating grass buildup in uncut areas; it also reduces blade wear and fuel costs.
The medium lift blades lift the grass and cut it cleanly. It then discharges the cut grass evenly to the rear of the mower path. The full width discharge throat provides an almost unobstructed flow of cut material. The chain guard allows the grass to be safely and smoothly discharged while providing protection from objects being thrown.
This 3-point mower has 4 caster gauge wheels that adjust the cutting height and allow the deck to float with the ground contour. The solid rubber flotation tires are not affected by punctures or tire pressure loss, ensuring an even cut every time.
The finishing mower has 2 belts driving 3 blades. Belts are automatically tensions and hubs have easy access grease point for easy service. The mower has category 1 hitch pins installed.
A quick coupler PTO drive shaft is included. The recommended tractor HP for these mowers is 15 - 45.
- Standard category-I 3-Pt. Hitch Mount
- Floating3-pt systems allow mower to closely follow ground contours resulting in a quality cut
- This full length rear discharge finish (grooming) mower is designed for homeowners, camps, parks or anyone that needs to maintain lawn & turf surfaces.
- The open rear discharge cutting deck provides quality cut and clipping distribution when grass is cut on a frequent basis and ground conditions are not wet.
- Blade spindles and hubs are heavy duty cast iron and greaseable
- Rear damper system to prevent piling and clumps
- Heavy duty all steel reinforced deck (frame-over-deck design)
- Turf friendly 3" x 8" Solid rubber wheels with a greaseable hubs
- Top access to grease points
- Easy access belt tensioning system
- Medium lift heat treated alloy steel blades
- 1/4" thick tubular steel wheel arms for increased strength
- Automatic belt tensioners
- Balanced cast steel pulleys
- Heavy duty reinforced deck
- Durable powedercoat paint finish
- Comes with standard 1-3/8" 6-Spline PTO shaft with shear bolt
- 2 year Warranty
|Min. HP Req.||
|3Pt Hitch Type||
|Gear Box Rating||
Full Length Rear
|Blade - Qty - Size & Lift type||
3 qty – 24" Hardened Steel – Medium Lift
|Blade Tip Speed||
1" – 3"
|Roller Bearing Blade Spindle||
2 3/4" Housing w/ 1 1/4" Spindle
|Caster Gauge Wheels||
3" x 8"
|Caster Wheel Spindle Size/Type||
Sealed Bearing with 1" Spindle
|Top Link Type||
|Lower Link Type||
Tensioned Belt Drive System
|No. of Belts||
|PTO - Driveline Type||
Series 4, 1 3/8" 6-Spline w/ Shear Bolt