5′ Dig Self Contained Backhoe, VL-BHM5
32 in stock
This unit is designed to fit sub-compact tractors and may be too small for certain compact or larger tractors
- Fits all tractor brands with standard Cat-I three point Hitch
- Self contained hydraulic systems does not use your tractors hydraulics or a dangerous hang on pump
- Custom top link systems and double triangle 4th point mount removes the requirement of a sub-frame
- Parts and accessories in stock plus a Large selection of optional bucket sizes
- Large selection of optional buckets sizes, (subject to availability).
The VL-BHM5 Sub-Compact Tractor backhoe was specifically designed for today's Sub-Compact Tractors. The VL_BHM5 is a fully intergrated design that assures you of trouble free operation.
- 4-Way ISO Joy Stick Control
- Multiple Bucket Sizes
- Self-Contained Hydraulic System
- Total System Designed for Maximum Efficiency
- Backhoe Will Operate with Tractor at an Idle
- PTO Driveline Included Free of Charge
- Itialian Control Valve
- Cat-I 3-Point with 4th Point Stabilizer
NEW Value Leader 5' Dig Sub-Compact Tractor Backhoe VLBHM5 Cat.1 3Pt. 18HP - 24HP
Use PTO Driveline to Power Hydraulics
Tank, Pump & In-Line Filter Built into Frame
Cat I - 3PT w/12" Bucket
(Tractor & Loader not Included)
- Cat. I with 3 point hitch mount. Designed for 18HP - 24HP Rated Compact Tractor ONLY! (see larger backhoes for tractor's over 24HP)
- PTO Driveline Powers Hydraulic Pump built into Backhoe Frame with Hydraulic Tank and Filter System, See Pics
- Delivered with all major parts pre-installed, No Hoses or Cylinders to Connect , install 3pt attaching parts & Seat, add Hydraulic Fluid, attach the PTO driveline and ready to go!
- See Pic of How it Ships Pre-Assembled in crate
- See video, this self contained design allows backhoe to operate smoothly with tractor engine at an idle.
- Adjustable Master Relief Systems
- Anti-Sway Design
- PTO Driveline Included - Standard 1 3/8" 6-Spline w/Shear Bolt
- See more Specifications Below
Built for the Job.
Betstco Value-Leader backhoe attachments are a perfect combination of size and power. Light enough to move around, yet strong enough to get the tough jobs done. Some backhoe attachments boost heavier weight, but weight is not power or durability. Additional unnecessary weight only adds stress to the frame of your tractor. Betstco Value-Leader VL-BHM series backhoes attachments are manufactured using heavy Q-235 (American standard ASTM A-36) structural steel plate, the strongest plate steel available. The pieces are CNC laser cut so that they fit together perfectly, and are then precision welded. This combined with our superior design and high quality components provides the best backhoe value available.
160 Degree Boom Swing
The boom on our VL-BHM5 series Betstco Value-Leader allows for 160 degrees of swing from one side to another. This allows you to dig into those tight spots and dump the dirt where you want.
Rust Resistant Powder Coat Finish
Betstco Value-Leader VL-BHM series backhoe attachments offer a superior powder coat finish that is baked onto the steel. This finish is thicker and much more durable than paint to keep your backhoe attachment free from rust and looking good for years. .
Quality Hydraulic Controls
These are the highest quality hydraulic control valve available for a PTO backhoe attachments, and offers extremely smooth and reliable operation. The hydraulic control valves on a backhoe attachments are the heart of the backhoe. Our control valves are second to none and offer smooth dependable operation.
Replacable Hardened Bucket Teeth
These hardened teeth will last a long time, but are a easy to change when they need to be changed.
Fully Self-Contained Hydraulic System
All Betstco Value-Leader backhoes attachments are equipped with a intergrated hydraulic pump and tank. No need for hydraulics from your tractor or to hang a pump off your PTO. This design is superior because it ensures the proper flow and pressure are achieved at all PTO speeds. This ensures that the hydraulic valves operate correctly. No need to try and match a backhoe to your tractors hydraulic flow and pressure. The hydraulic pump integrated into the backhoe removes pump hoses that get damaged, are in the way and the insecure and often unsafe pump loosely connected to the tractor's PTO shaft. Connection with a PTO shaft means a secure safe connection. This design makes connecting the backhoe to the tractor easy. Just back the tractor in, attach the pins and connect the PTO shaft.
Standard Hose Fittings
Betstco Value-Leader VL-BHM series backhoe attachments utilize JIC style (Joint Industrial Council) hose fittings and are rated for 5000 psi. For you this means that if you ever need to replace a hydraulic hose, that your local hydraulic or parts store can make hoses while you wait. JIC style fittings are widely used in hydraulic fluid transfer and typically very easy to come by. No reason to chase down an adaptor because of mismatched threads.
Spin-On Oil Filter
Betstco Value-Leader VL-BHM series backhoe attachments use a spin on oil filter that can be cross referenced with Napa, Baldwin, Wix, and others. These easy to change spin on oil filter makes servicing your VL-BHM-series backhoes attachments breeze.
Support Before and After the Sale
At Betstco Value-Leader our service department is staffed with professional technicians that inspect each machine before it is shipped. This ensures that you get a trouble free machine from the get go. When you need technical help or parts, our courteous staff can help you get what you need from our fully stocked warehouse. We keep a full line of replacement parts, and we can ship parts within 24 hours.
Four Sizes to Choose From
Betstco Value-Leader offers VL-BHM series backhoe attachments in four sizes to accommodate almost any category 1 or 2 tractor. Our VL-BHM5 with a digging depth of 5’+ to our BHM8 with a digging depth of 8’+. The purchase of BHM5 backhoe attachments includes 12” wide bucket. Optional 9" and 16"