The Value-Leader CMAD mowers are the best multi-purpose mower in it’s size and power class. With a standard flail mower the material you are cutting is retained under the deck until it is expelled down like with a rotary mower, with the opening rear deck of the CMAD (Commercial, modified adjustable deck) You may open the rear of the mower and let the cut material expel, similar to the discharge of a lawn mower. This allows you cut faster when you wish. In addition is a great for changing mower blades.
- Structural Q235 Roll formed robot cut and fitted steel for durability and quality. 4 Gauge deck & 1/4″ sided plates.
- 27 ounce 3 1/8″ wide forged tool steel hammer blades cut/chop up to 3″ diameter grass, weeds & brush, or optional durable “Y” rock knifes for faster cutting.
- 14.5″ blade swing provides fast blade tip cutting speed for faster mowing. 136 feet per second.
- 5″ balanced blade holder tube for smooth operation and long bearing life.
- External access to rotor shaft bearings makes service far easier.
- Balanced steel V-Belt pulley to eliminate vibration.
- Anti clumping shredder bar welded under the deck improves mulching and wet grass cutting.
- Dual Cat-I/II quick hitch comparable 5/16 inch steel tube 3-point hitch with both fixed and slip top.
- Offset from center to get mower past your tractor for mowing near or around objects.
- Multiple tuff V-Belts provide positive drive to the blades and external belt tighten make maintenance quick and easy.
- Heavy duty 65 horsepower steel gearbox with internal over-running clutch allows blades to spin down gradually. Without it the rotor shaft slams to a stop when power is removed from the mower, which can damage tractor & mower.
- Replaceable side skids assist with anti-scalping and reduce surface gouging.
- Bearings are easily accessed for greasing and zerks are shielded from damage.
- Full width rear roller with minimum cutting height adjustment from 1/2″ to roller has tapered ends to eliminate gouging when turning corners. Roller has scraper bar to remove buildup mud and debris as you mow.
- Powder coat finish keeps your mower looking good longer as it is more rust resistant and durable than spray finish.
|Min. HP Req.||22 HP|
|Hitch||Cat I & II|
|Gear Box Rating||65 HP|
|Cutting Offset||1” Offset|
|Std Hammer Blades||20 Hammer Blades|
|Optl “Y”/Rock Blades||40 “Y”/Rock Blades|
|Housing Thickness||4 Gauge|
|Side Plate Thickness||1/4”|
|Rotor Shaft Dia.||4 1/2” x 8mm|
|Blade Swing||14 1/2”|
|No. of Belts||2 Belts|
|3pt Conn. Width||19 3/4” – 27 1/2”|
|Driveline Type||Series 4 Quick Connect shear bolt 6-Spline|
|Crated Weight||610 lbs|
Overall Width: The VL-MF125CMAD has a overall width of 54″.
Cutting Width: The VL-MF125CMAD has a tilling width of 48″.
Weight: The VL-MF125CMAD has a weight 522 lbs.
HP Requirements at PTO: The VL-MF125CMAD requires 22 – 65 PTO horsepower.
Cutting Height: The VL-MFCMAD series has a 0″ – 6″ Adjustable to meet various height requirements
Housing Material Thickness: The VL-MFCMAD series has a housing thickness of 4 gauge.
Side Plate Thickness: The VL-MFCMAD series has a side plate thickness of 1/4″.
Blade Type: The VLMFCMAD series uses standard hammer blade or reversible Y-blades. Each hammer blade weighs 1 lb. 11 oz made of cast steel (cast steel is much more durable than cast iron). The Y-blades weigh 10.9 oz. Use the hammer blades for clearing saplings (3″ diameter or less), and the Y-blades for grasses.
Number of Blades: The VL-MF125CMAD uses 20 hammer blades or 40 Y-blades.
Precision Blade Overlap: On the VL-MFCMAD series the blades are staggered precisely with no gap in the mowing area. Blade overlap is important to achieve an even cutting result.
Hinged Rear Gate: This allows for easy inspection, cleaning, blade changing, and maintenance of your machine. The rear gate can also be left open for easier discharge in heavy conditions, or you can close the gate to greater mulching.
Rotor Rotation – Reverse: The rotor spins in the opposite direction as the wheels of the tractor when traveling forward. This allows the blades to shear the material as it is folded forward by the mowers. The material is then thrown up and over the rotor.
Rotor Tube Diameter: 4″- Heavy duty steel tubing for long life.
Balanced Rotor Tube: The rotor tube is balanced to reduce vibration and ensures that the mower runs smooth, and reduces wear on the bearings.
Rotor Swing Diameter: 14 1/2″ Large swing so that the blades build required inertia.
Hitch Type: Category 1 or 2 standard 3-point.
Offset From Center Mount: This feature allows for offset from center to the right of the tractor. This feature is helpful for mowing around fences, buildings; walkways etc. From the center of the PTO the mower extends 1″.
Drive Belts: The VL-MF125CMAD series uses 2 belts.
Gearbox Rating: Up to 65 hp. Heavy duty proven oil bath gearbox for long life.
Driveline / PTO Shaft: Shear Bolt PTO Shaft for Standard 1-3/8” 6-Spline PTO
Finish: Baked on powder coat, powder coat is superior to paint.
Warranty: 2 year parts warranty with an optional 2 year extension.
Support Before and After the Sale: At Betstco our service department is staffed with professional technicians that inspect each machine before it is shipped. This ensures that you get a trouble free machine from the get go. When you need technical help or parts, our courteous staff can help you get what you need from our fully stocked warehouse. We keep a full line of replacement parts, and we can ship parts within 24 hours.